Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Online Education Review


Personally, I love online classes! I am really bad at getting up and going to classes, so having on my computer and able to work on it whenever and wherever I want to is a major plus. On the other hand, it sometimes can be confusing and hard to keep up with all that is required of you. That's why I love this class (and the myth-folklore class!) - because everything that you have to do is laid out in a week by week way. You are never wondering what is required of you and you always know where you stand points-wise. I love that this class has that week by week thing and I also love that there are certain assignments due on certain days. I love the reading diary posts because there is no specific word requirement so I don't have to worry about that, I can just write whatever I'm thinking about the reading at the time, so they ensure that you're doing the reading while also allowing you some leeway. If I were to design an online course I would honestly do exactly what you've done here because I can't imagine anything better than what you've already done. I especially love that we can pick our own readings sometimes and get to know what interests us!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you amber! I think it is great how the online class is set up. I think its great how the students are able to access the class anytime they want and the greatest thing is that the due dates are all set up. Because the students know how the class is going to be, it makes it easier for us to set up our own schedule and decide on when we are going to work on the assignment.

    ReplyDelete