Monday, January 5, 2015

My Favorite Place

My favorite place in the world, though I haven't been to very many, is Medicine Lodge, Kansas. In my opinion, there is no place more beautiful or peaceful than that. One of the many reasons I love this place so much is that my grandmother and her animals live there and make it a terrific place to be:

Image Information: personal photo of my grandmother, her baby horse Chief, and my dog Lily from July 2013.

Aren't they adorable?? I will add another picture of the lake that I find so peaceful and beautiful later if I can find it but this will do for now.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous picture, Amber! You should include that in your Introduction post also. Your dog is clearly a cutie!!! I love the way the picture shows the animals checking each other out! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are all of them, Grandma included!

    ReplyDelete